Thursday, June 6, 2013

Evie's Memorial Service

Evie passed away peacefully in our arms yesterday afternoon. . .

Please join us for Evie's Memorial Service
On Saturday, June 8th at 9:30 am
At Community United Church of Christ,
2650 Table Mesa Drive, Boulder, CO


Instead of flowers, we ask that donations be made to the NICU Fund
at Rocky Mountain Children's Health Foundation in Evie's name:
(click "donate" on the top right corner, follow the prompts, 
and type "NICU Fund" under Special Instructions)

Rocky Mountain Children's Health Foundation
2055 High Street, Suite 240
Rocky Mountain Professional Plaza
Denver, CO 80205

4 comments:

  1. I am thinking of you and so sorry I wont be there. Love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there, dear friend. Your beautiful family has been my every prayer. All of my love is with each of you and your perfect, precious angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending my deepest sympathies, love and many hugs. There are no words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vera and Kabir, I work with Lisa and she sent me your blog as I wanted to see pictures of Evie. I am so so sorry and my deepest sincere thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. xoxo

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete